Dr Remi Ajiboye M.D.
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Fellowship-Trained Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Dr. Ajiboye is a spine specialist who is fellowship-trained in surgical and non-surgical management of spine conditions.Book an Appointment
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Reconstruction for Scoliosis and Complex Spine Conditions
- Stanford University
- Orthopedic Surgery
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of California, Berkeley
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery (AAOS)
- American Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Providence Little Company of Mary, Torrance CA
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Torrance CA
- Cedars Marina del Rey Hospital, Marina del Rey CA
- Sports and Spine Surgery Center, Torrance CA
- Cutting Edge Surgery Center, Torrance CA
Honors & Awards
- Administrative Chief Resident, UCLA Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Emerging Leader (Resident Leadership Forum), American Orthopaedic Association
- Regents Scholar, University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine
- Research Fellowship, University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine
Are You Ready To Recover?
Schedule an appointment to begin your recovery journey. We’ll be happy to walk with you every step of the way. If you can't find an appointment that fits your schedule, please call the office and we can try to accommodate you.Book an Appointment
Do you have any questions about our services? Ask away using the contact form below.
Meet Our Orthopedic Surgeons
Our caring and skilled doctors are board-certified in orthopedic surgery, pain management, nonsurgical spine treatments, and more. All treatments are fully personalized for each patient.