Dr. Allyson Estess M.D.
Fellowship-Trained & Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Estess is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee.Book an Appointment
Board Certified - Diplomate of American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine/Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Congress Medical Associates, Pasadena, CA
- Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Southern California
- University of California, Irvine School of Medicine
- Stanford University
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Torrance CA
- Cedars Marina del Rey Hospital, Marina del Rey CA
- Sports and Spine Surgery Center, Torrance CA
- Cutting Edge Surgery Center, Torrance CA
- Team Physician, US Soccer
Honors & Awards
- Southern California Super Doctors “Rising Star” Award 2019
- AOA Honor Medical Society Member
- Administrative Chief Resident, USC Orthopedic Surgery, 2012-2013
- Basic Science Excellence Award, UCI School of Medicine, 2005
- Member of US U18, U21 and Full National Soccer Team
- Captain, Women’s Varsity Soccer Team, Stanford University, 2003
- NCAA All-West Region Honor, Academic All-Pac 10 Honors, and All-PAC 10 Honors, Stanford Women’s Soccer, 1999-2003
- Pam Straitharn Award – Stanford University senior female athlete with the most competitive attitude, 2003
Are You Ready To Recover?
Schedule an appointment to begin your recovery journey. We’ll be happy to walk with you every step of the way. If you can't find an appointment that fits your schedule, please call the office and we can try to accommodate you.Book an Appointment
Do you have any questions about our services? Ask away using the contact form below.
Meet Our Orthopedic Surgeons
Our caring and skilled doctors are board-certified in orthopedic surgery, pain management, nonsurgical spine treatments, and more. All treatments are fully personalized for each patient.