Valeska D.

2/9/2015

It was great! Really listened to hat I was saying and was very thorough.

Paul J. R.

1/29/2015

I highly recommend Dr Borden for any family. My wife, son and myself have all seen him for many years and he has always had patience and explained... More

I highly recommend Dr Borden for any family. My wife, son and myself have all seen him for many years and he has always had patience and explained clearly the issue. He also has opted in all cases for natural remedies from ice and insoles to physical therapy. I have great respect for Dr Borden.Less

Erasmo P.

1/28/2015

Everything worked great except the fact that the ZocDoc information i had entered prior to the visit did not go through and had to fill in the... More

Everything worked great except the fact that the ZocDoc information i had entered prior to the visit did not go through and had to fill in the information by hand at the clinic.Less

Diana Massimo Flores

1/15/2015

Dr Borden is a great surgeon. I totally trust him. He had me back on the golf course in no time after my knee surgery. He explains things in language... More

Dr Borden is a great surgeon. I totally trust him. He had me back on the golf course in no time after my knee surgery. He explains things in language one understands. I highly recommend him.Less

Miriam V.

11/10/2014

I saw two other SouthBay knee specialists, who could find no cause for my knee problems (swelling, soreness) and went thru two different rounds of... More

I saw two other SouthBay knee specialists, who could find no cause for my knee problems (swelling, soreness) and went thru two different rounds of Physical Therapy and cortisone injection with no improvement. Consulted with Dr Borden for a 3rd opinion -- he was first doctor to really listen to my symptoms and actually touch my knee vs merely look at X-rays and MRI. I undertook his recommendation for arthroscopic knee surgery and am delighted with results. Turns out that I have osteoarthritis (which other doctors told me I didn't have) and meniscus tears. After 3 months of excellent PT with his staff, my knee is definitely improved More importantly, I now understand my knee condition, how to care for it, and can continue an active and vigorous lifestyle. Thank you Dr Borden and outstanding staffLess

Beth B.

10/16/2014

Dr. Borden did explain my daughters elbow surgery in detail, and he did the surgery well. He seemed to be in a hurry each time we were there. I'm... More

Dr. Borden did explain my daughters elbow surgery in detail, and he did the surgery well. He seemed to be in a hurry each time we were there. I'm sure he is a busy doctor, but I had questions. When I tried to ask questions, he would interrupt me with answers before I could even finish the question. While that was frustrating, I knew that my daughter was in good hands with Dr. Borden as a surgeon. Update: I went to Dr. Borden for my knee issues because he is well known with ortho. After tests were run, he decided that I needed surgery. He took the time to explain how the surgery was going to be performed, the after care at home and estimated how long I would need physical therapy. I was able to ask questions and he took the time to answer.Less

John C.

7/1/2014

very professional and great office help. recommend very highly.

Rory O.

3/22/2014

I became afflicted with osteoarthritis in my shoulders and suffered many years. At 60 yrs old and active, I let Pete, replace the left shoulder... More

I became afflicted with osteoarthritis in my shoulders and suffered many years. At 60 yrs old and active, I let Pete, replace the left shoulder first and about 14 months later, the right shoulder. As of this posting and almost 63 yrs.old, I just reached 50 push-ups this week. My goal is 63 push-ups before the year is up. His talent and team brought me back to very agreeable level of fitness. Any negative opinions directed to Pete are in my opinion individuals who did not want to contribute to their well being but rather expected the physician to magically bring them back. The Doctor is 25% of the recovery, the patient is the other 75% of recovery.Less

Cayley Vos

2/8/2014

They are exceptional surgeons

Linda S.

1/31/2014

It was my first time seeing Dr. Borden. He was very professional and friendly, as was his staff.